- 2019 List of Shortlisted Candidates for Second Batch of Conversion Training
- Extension of Deadline for Procurement Officer Registration on POMS
- Request for Bid for the Design, Development/Customization, Supply, Installation and Maintenance of an Electronic Government Procurement (e-GP) System
- Capacity Building on the Preparation and Submission of Procurement Plans and Records for all MDAs
- Commencement of 2019 Second Batch Conversion Training Programme
- Courtesy Visit by a Team from Defence Headquarters (DHQ) to BPP
- Clarification on 2019 Call for Nomination
- Disclaimer Notice
- Registration on the Procurement Officers Management System (POMS)
- Call for Nominations for 2019 2nd Batch Conversion
- Collection of First Batch 2019 Conversion Certificate
- 2019 Procurement Retreat for Chief Executive Officers of MDAs Postponed
- List of Successful Candidates for 2019 1st Batch Conversion
- Study Tour By Kano State Due Process
- Capacity Building for Staff of NLRC
- 2019 PPRC ABU Timetable
- 2019 PPRC FUTO Timetable
- List of Accredited Locally Manufactured Vehicles
- List of Bonafide Auto Assemblers or Manufacturers
- Accredited List of Medical Equipment 2017-2018
- Press Release
DID YOU KNOW PETITION SUBMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY ONLINE?
YOU’RE ONE CLICK AWAY
REGISTER WITH EASE
PROCUREMENT OFFICER PROFILE
ARE YOU A PROCUREMENT OFFICER? UPDATE YOUR PROFILE NOW!
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS PROCUREMENT ACTIVITY AND GET FULL BACKINGS OF THE BUREAU!
The Public Procurement Act 2007 established the Bureau of Public Procurement as the regulatory authority responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement in Nigeria.
MAMMAN AHMADU, FNIQS
Director General, BPP
To professionalise the process of procurement that ensures Transparency, Efficiency, Competition, Integrity and Value for Money to support National Growth and Development.
Building and sustaining an efficient country procurement system that meets international best practices.
Representatives of the Open Government Partnership (OGP), a multilateral initiative that aims to secure concrete commitments from governments to promote…
Unrealised by his colleagues at the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) by close of work last, 13 October, the Bureau’s Director-General, Mamman Ahmadu , turned 64 on that day…
The Director-General, Mr. Mamman Ahmadu and the Management staff of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) played host to the Chief of Army…